February 22, 2009

Two Enemies

I have two enemies
one fights for my heart
the other fights for my body

One I can hide from
the other I can't run away from
Miles separate myself from the first
the other lives inside me

I have two enemies
One I can hear their voice
the other is my own
One I cannot control 
the other I completely control 

One I could just ask to leave
the other I cannot separate myself from 
One is another person
One is me

I have two enemies 
Both I should separate myself from
One I do not want to 
the other I do
Both bring me joy
and both bring me pain

Will these enemies become friends
will they leave my life
Only time will tell
only will the months and years decide

Until then
I have two enemies
One lives in this world
the other inside my mind

Quote of the Day:
"From a certain point of view our real enemy, the true troublemaker, is inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment