I find myself trapped by another enemy
I try to run away
but it finds me anyway
Sitting in class
Working on my computer
Talking with my friends
It finds me
It finds me when I least expect it
When I think I am at my strongest
I repeat to myself
I will not give in, I will not give in
and yet...
I find myself back here again
wondering how I got here
wondering why I cant say NO
wondering how I can enjoy and hate the same thing
But is it truly enjoying
that answer is no!
So why if I don't enjoy it
can I not say NO
Oh God I need you
I need your strength
I need your comfort
and most of all
I need your grace
for those times I find myself
back here failing over and over again
trying to distract myself
from not just one enemy
Oh no! Now its two
Quote of the Day:
"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
want to do - this I keep doing." Romans 7:19
No comments:
Post a Comment