Life is moving on
The days keep flying by
Boys walk past me
and I catch myself dreaming
wondering what my prince charming will look like
will he have broad shoulders
a smile that can light up a room
a voice that makes me melt
then I realize the man I see is you
I keep looking for my prince charming but I still see your face
I keep walking
the dream still in my mind
I begin to wonder what he will be like
will he wipe away my tears as I cry
see through my happy mask
make me feel so comfortable
that I can share my whole heart without any fear
My Prince Charming
are you a leader
a musician
a Christian?
I hope so and so much more
my list of dreams and hopes continue to grow
as my walk takes me to one of our favorite spots
There I realize, once again
the face I see is yours
I cant seem to see past your face
My prince gets blurred with pictures of you
But you aren't my prince
you have left and gone away
now I find myself searching for my prince again
with your picture clouding my view
Quote of the Day:
"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale. I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet. Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around." -White Horse by Taylor Swift
No comments:
Post a Comment