February 18, 2009

To My Feelings

I feel like my emotions are playing with me again
I feel torn between loving you and caring less
How do my feelings change so quickly
One day I am crying my eyes out for you
and the next
my heart doesn't skip a beat at the sound of your name

Why is this so complicated
Why cant my heart decide what it wants
what it feels

Either I love you and have a broken heart 
Or
I could care less and am ok with just being your friend 

One minute your face brings a smile to mine
and I want to see you, talk to you, hold you
and the next I may wonder what you are doing or thinking
but my heart feels nothing

the nothingness
where does it come from
why is it here
how does it come and go so quickly
I hate it
so sick of it

I want to be done with this
I want to know for sure what I want
what I feel

this is why life should not be based on feelings
feelings are unstable
unreliable
mixed up and confused
yet so hard to ignore 
its not possible to go through a day 
without thinking of how you feel

So to my feelings
please make up your mind
I no longer want to fight you
or feel confused
just let me know how I feel
even if its heartbroken
I just want to feel 

Quote of the Day:
"Deep down you know it's best for yourself, but you hate the thought of him being with someone else." 


No comments:

Post a Comment