I cant do this anymore
I am done!
My heart cant break any more
its pieces are scattered on the floor
with only you to help me pick them up
I was stupid
I let this go to far
but enough is enough
that was it
You will no longer have power over me
you will no longer be able to hurt me!
I sit in anger and disbelief right now
and I know in time
it will turn to sorrow
but I must remember these events
and use them to defuse your power later
to keep myself from falling all over again
I deserve much more than this
much better than all of this
There should not be this much pain
this many struggles
this many reasons to doubt
maybe one day things will be different
but I will no longer hold on to that
that will no longer be my focus
Me, myself, and Jesus
thats it
not you or your cute words or your sweet gestures
You have crossed the final line
I don't care anymore about making the wrong decision
if I stray from God's path,
I know he will bring me back again
I must trust him
Its not easy
I know I have a long road ahead of me
But God is on my side
I just have to be patient
and stay the course
You may have broken my heart
my trust
my being
But God never will
and on that promise I will stand!
I Will Stand Again
Quote of the Day:
"Women are like tea bags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt
"Trust is like breaking your arm. Happens quickly, but takes a long time to heal." -Ms Wallace
No comments:
Post a Comment