I know that I am the one that walked away
I do not know how or when
but I know it happens slowly
and I have found myself away from you
I want to be consumed in your love
to worship you with all I do
to focus on your grace, love, and your works
I want you to be my focus, not life as it goes on
I want to live life to the fullest
to praise you all of my days
Not let my actions go without them being for your glory
Yet oh Lord
I struggle
Life is busy
Life is confusing
and I am praying to you
yet I feel disconnected
is it because I am not fully relying on you
to get me through my day anymore?
is it because I no longer need you to smile?
Lord whatever it may be
bring me to my knees
Lord I want to worship you, to be on fire
to feel your presence again
to trust you with my every day again
Break my heart and bring me to your feet
Quote of the Day:
"Break my heart for what breaks yours" -Hosanna by Hillsong
No comments:
Post a Comment